Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boost Logic's Plug & Play Speed Density Kit allows you to plug in our new harness which transfers the intake air temperature reading from the intake pipe to the upper intercooler pipe. This provides accurate temperature readings for a Speed... Density based engine program.

In the path of bolt-on modifications, converting to a speed density tune is a key step for transforming your GTR into a high powered yet mild mannered street car. Installing this kit moves the intake air temperature sensor from the factory MAF Housing to our Boost Logic Upper Intercooler Pipes or factory upper pipes. The pipes that route to the Intake Manifold locate the flange where your current MAP Sensor is installed. (on the passenger side of car or also called Bank 1 is the one we replace).

The kit comes with a prewired, loomed, and plug & play harness along with a Nissan factory replacement sensor that has an upgraded IAT & MAP sensor combined so your data is accurate.

Part # 02100601 MSRP - $399

·
O_o
1,657 Posts
How many bars of pressure is the map sensor good for?
I believe it's the 2 map sensors in the charge pipes not the main map sensor in the manifold. They max out the same as the oem ones which is like 25 psi

Sent from my VS980 4G using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I know they are but unless im mistaken the motec uses that boost reading from those sensors for its torque calculations and in particular the torque limiting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts