Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
496 Posts
Brand new with adapters for plug and play

Flow tested to be true 1300s at 1260 cc each
Same as ids with out the colored hats and marketing

Bosch motor sports brand (what a lot of big name shops are using )

$650
Pm me offers

Attachments

·
T1 Race Development
1,378 Posts
Are these comparable with the ID 1300 ?
This injector is very different from the ID1300. And, it is NOT a Bosch Motorsport injector, it's a modified Bosch injector that was made for a Polaris snowmobile. FYI.

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
If your comparing these to a 040...but aren't they listed in the bosch motorsports catalog?
I can't see clearly if these are 040's or not but even if so tony they are listed as bosch injectors in the motorsports catalog...

We sell a version of the bosch but not the 040's for those in question and ours work excellent in every build we do.
lawerence

·
T1 Race Development
1,378 Posts
It's very simple, Bosch Motorsport products have different part numbers, would be simple to show it's a genuine Motorsport part.

Care to share any details on what you're selling or prefer to keep it vague?

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
We keep it vague but they are not 040's that most of these guys are selling that you see on here, but the 040 is a good injector overall regardless of its part number or what it supports model wise, i think based on what i know it was originally to be for a audi originally but then used for other models such as the polaris and other platforms.
Lawerence
http://www.bosch-motorsport.com/media/catalog_resources/Injection_Valve_EV_14_Datasheet_51_en_2775993867pdf.pdf

It's very simple, Bosch Motorsport products have different part numbers, would be simple to show it's a genuine Motorsport part.

Care to share any details on what you're selling or prefer to keep it vague?

·
Banned
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Based on numbers I don't think these are the 40 series injectors

Anyways still for sale and come highly recommended from multiple shops I've bought from prior

Make offer

Also what makes your id1300 so special ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts