Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I wanted to update everyone about our MY 2012 GT-R sales performance. We sold 12 GT-R's this year. 7 premiums and 5 Black Edition's. Roughly half of those sales were to members on this forum (for all of those reading this thread, thanks again
). These results place Boulder Nissan as the #1 GT-R dealer in the state. It also places us 2 units away from second place in the central region in relation to GT-R sales since their introduction in the US. My goal is to become the #1 GT-R dealer in the region in both sales and customer satisfaction.
As many of you know I am a big GT-R enthusiast. And it is great to be a part of a community that shares the same passion for the GT-R that I do. Everyone (members, vendors, administration) is Great!!!! When I look back at the last few years on the forum I am amazed at how quickly the GT-R has advanced as a platform. It is also impressive to see how much information has been shared and learned. From basic maintenance to 1300 AWHP and from drag racing to the road course. I believe this truly shows just how potent and versatile the GT-R is. As well as how involved and commited everyone is within the NAGTROC community.
I want to thank everyone within the NAGTROC community. This community has been a big part of our success. I appreciate everyones business and support. I am looking forward to continuing to build relationships within the community and am excited to see how the GT-R continues to develop over time.

Thanks again,
Jason

·
Registered
639 Posts
Jason you are a man of your word and a real friend to the GT-R community. Boulder Nissan is a class dealership with a class owner. Thanks for all the help.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
If you get a new 2012 BE in Blue, I got dibs on it. Might trade my silver 2010 for it... :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well run businesses deserve to be successful. Congrats.

·
CMD
1,130 Posts
Agree with all the positive feedback above... Boulder Nissan stands above the rest. After purchasing 2 GT-R related items from you guys, all I can say is awesome communication, awesome service, and incredible prices. Congrats Jason!

·
Registered
61 Posts
congrats! I am so glad I live so close by you guys. Always provides excellent experience from Jason and his team!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Thank you Jason, Eric and everyone @ Boulder!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Congrats...How many of those GT-Rs were sold at or below MSRP?...I know its your job to sale and there is nothing wrong with making a profit...just curious thats all

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats...How many of those GT-Rs were sold at or below MSRP?...I know its your job to sale and there is nothing wrong with making a profit...just curious thats all
Thanks. If memory serves me correctly I would say about 50% at MSRP and 50% at a discount. Discounts varied based on many variables (repeat customer, extra allocation, trades, inbound units,time of year, ect).

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
kudos, Jason! I hope you guys reach your goal. Definitely an asset to the GT-R forum and community

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
hip hip hooray for Boulder Nissan, and especially Jason. Offered me a great price on a B/E but turned it down, unfortunately, but looking forward to a 2013 purchase with them

1 - 20 of 33 Posts