Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts

**Tokyo Auto Salon 2016!**

Tokyo Auto Salon is right around the corner, and Bulletproof Automotive / GT-RR will be there live!

For those that don't know, Tokyo Auto Salon is one of the largest and most prestigious aftermarket automotive events held in Tokyo, Japan. Usually around this time all of the top tuners close up shop to attend, companies like Top Secret, Varis, Amuse, JUN, Liberty Walk, and Nismo to name a few.

Bulletproof Automotive is in attendance every year, and beyond just attending the event, we also take time to meet with some of our close friend's and vendors that we deal with on a daily basis, not to mention check out some of the local sites and enjoy the fine dining that Tokyo has to offer, mmmmmm RAMEN

Below we will have a collection of some of the greatest cars and builds we encounter at Tokyo Auto Salon, but in the meantime, here is a picture of the Varis R35 GT-R Kamikaze-R Ver. 2 which will be on display when the event begins this week.

What are you excited to see? What would you like to see? Let us know and make sure to subscribe and check back for updates!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
In for pics.

Would love to see the rays and advan wheels line up, especially new models.

And of course the GTRs.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looking forward to more pics live!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Absolutely LOVE your car!!! Beautiful build!!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[sup]Take a look at the Kuhl Racing "Hand Engraved" R35 GT-R Widebody kit and Titanium Exhaust which will also be officially revealed at Tokyo Auto Salon in the next few days![/sup]

Thoughts?

·
Founder/Admin
26,442 Posts
while you guys are over there see if you can find out about that NISMO midpipe/cat system for the R35. see if its at their booth or what available info they have

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
[sup]Take a look at the Kuhl Racing "Hand Engraved" R35 GT-R Widebody kit and Titanium Exhaust which will also be officially revealed at Tokyo Auto Salon in the next few days![/sup]

Thoughts?
That rear spoiler looks like a Klingon Bat'leth Sword. Cool. Not for me, but cool.

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's not my taste either, but the craftsmanship and the time invested in..and not just the body, but that exhaust, is just incredible!! I think they said the silver one they did would take something like $300,000 to duplicate!! No telling with this one!!

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
See you at the show!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The moment we've all been waiting for is here, TAS photos incoming! To start with, how about some shots of the Mine's R35 GT-R with new Volk G25 Edge's! I've personally always loved the subtle and simple look of the Mine's builds, what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Also the Mines trunk looks like it is a duckbill?

Def waiting for pics of the Top Secret & Varis gtrs.

Seems like Varis has a new hood in addition to the new fenders.

And Top Secret always has great stuff.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts

Thoughts?
Innovation is good, but I mean holy wtf is this.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.