Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posting this up for my local dealership. i stopped in today to get my oil changed and noticed they had the red GTR they've had in the showroom for a while now marked way down. original sticker is something like $84k i believe. they have it marked down to $69,999. this car is brand new, never titled, ~50 miles on it. it's red with black/charcoal interior. just posting this up for anyone interested. the dealership is Piedmont Nissan here in Anderson, SC. phone number: 877-467-0372 and here's their website: http://www.piedmontnissan.com/index.htm

·
Registered
479 Posts
Wow thats a crazy mark down. Can't believe its still not sold for that price!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
That's a steal at 69,999

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Excellent deal... I passed up a brand new '10 last October for ~$73k right before I bought my used '09.

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a great deal. The red might be hurting them though.
that's what they said too. they'd sold a silver and a black that people had come in to order but tho many people wanted to look at the car, no one wanted to buy it because it was red

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Listed for almost $80 on their site....

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sold! Snooze you lose.....

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yes I got it. I gave up on trying to find a 2012 GTR due to FL dealers trying to F you so much. I ordered an R8 Spyder, only problem is it will take three months to come in. When this popped up seemed like too good a deal to pass up. Will be fun till the Audi comes in. I will probably start modding before I see it especially since CICIO from TOPSPEED graciousely offered to pick it up and deliver for me

Thanks,
Glad to be back in the GTR game.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Congrats. Awesome deal.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.