Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
182 Posts
WE SELL USED PARTS AND DAMGED PARTS TO YOU AT ABOVE FULL RETAIL. and when you have a problem with it. well you can piss off. thanks guys.......

·
Banned
182 Posts
1 yes i ordered the hood and 2 sets of floor mats.
2 when ordered they said THEY WILL BE SHIPPED IN 2 DIFFERENT BOXES. TOTAL LIE! THEY WERE SENT TOGETHER AND ON TOP OF THE HOOD.
3 you are the type of fucks who get to go to an office job 6 days a week. and if i was to ask where you will be next thursday i am fucking sure you will have an exact answer as to where you will be. me on the other hand i live my life on and off the road for weeks at a time.
4 so with number 3 being said let me just drop this bit in there. me as a customer i place the order i pay for the order and that was about the end of my side. then i wait for it to show uo and inspect it.
5 OOOOOOO and lets not forget here you fucking scum bags these dates here brought me right thru the holidays. so yes opening the hood was #1 on my list
6 my mailing address and my home address are 2 different spot you fucking ass holes. my home address is so hood i can not have mail ever sent there so i have it sent to the country where it is safe. this is why it took me some time to go back and take the pictures you fucking ass holes. i went to pick the hood up, not thinking GGGGGGGG well maybe i should bring my camera with me because this thing should show up damaged.

7 yes josh started the claim right away. AND LETS PUT LITTLE JOSH ON BLAST HERE. WHAT DID I SAY TO HIM WHEN I FIRST SPOKE TO HIM ABOUT THIS HOOD?????? I SAID AND I FUCKING QUOTE THIS "YOUR GOING TO FUCK ME ON THIS HOOD. I JUST KNOW YOUR GOING TO FUCK ME ON THIS HOOD" NO NO NO SAYS JOSH. BUT IN THE END I GOT FUCKED. YEAP CALLED IT SO RIGHT!!!!!! FUCK YOU BPA

8 OOOOO YEAH JOSH FALLOWED UP REALLY GOOD WITH EAMIL. I WOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL THEN REPLY AND RECEIVE NOTHING. SO I WPOULD HAVE TO THEN CALL HIM AND GET HIM ON THE PHONE FOR ANSWERS! BULL SHIT LIES

9 IN FACT IN THE FIRST FEW TIMES OF TALKING TO SIR JOSH. HE TOLD ME THEY TELL EVERYONE TO SIGN FOR THERE PACKAGES AS DAMAGED TO BE SAFE. FUCKING FUNNY BECASUE I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS???????? MORE BPA LIES AND BULL SHIT GUYS

10 ON JAN 30 HE LET ME KNOW NOTHING IS HAPPENING. ALSO BY THIS TIME I HAD FOUND OUT THAT PIOLT THERE FRIGHT COMPANY WOULD ONLY DEAL WITH THEM AND WOULD NOT TELL ME ANYTHING AT ALL. SO THIS IS THE POINT I RELIZE THEY HAVE ME BY THE BALLS AND I AM GOING TO GET FUCKED JUST LIKE I SAID. BUT LETS KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME.....

11BETWEEN JAN 30 AND FEB 23RD I CALLED 2 TIMES TO SEE WHATS GOING ON. MAKE ME SOUND LIKE AN ASS HOLE YOU FUCKING FUCKS. I CALLED 2 TIMES TO SEE WHATS GOING ON. AND WOULDN'T YOU IF YOU SPENT OVER 3K ON A PIECE OF SHIT BROKEN COFFEE STAINED HOOD???? JUST SAYING????

12 - 17 I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO GET INTO THAT. YOU HAD MY MONEY I HAD NOTHING. OF COURSE I WAS GOING TO CALL. THE CALLS WERE ONCE A WEEK. SO LETS TALK ABOUT THE CALLS JOSH SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE AND NEVER DID. LETS TALK ABOUT THE EMAILS THAT WERE NEVER REPLIED TO? OOOO THE STORY ALWAYS SOUNDS SO GOOD WHEN TOLD FROM ONE SIDE. SURE DOES CQN PAINT A PRETTY PICTURE.

SO LETS TALK ABOUT #18 REAL FACTS OF THE CASE HERE.

18 AS A CUSTOMER I PLACE THE ORDER AND PAY FOR IT. THAT WAS THE END OF MY DEAL HERE. THE BOX WHEN IT ARRIVED AT THE HOUSE HAD NO AND I MEAN NO DAMAGE ON IT AT ALL! BUT YET WHEN I OPEN IT UP THE HOOD IS TOTALLY FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CORNER IS BROKEN OFF. THERE IS COFFEE stains all over the center of the hood. there is a 6x3 inch area on the side of the hood the clear is smashed. but yet the box had NO damage on it. so strange right? OOOO lets not forget BPA promise of shipping my 3 items in different boxes. A TOTAL FUCKING LIE! they threw the mats in the box with the hood and the mats were on top of the hood for the ride. really smart guys really smart. guess you just started doing this yesterday. idiots! anyways back to the facts here. i now sit here with a broken smashed up hood plus coffee stained like no tomorrow. and they offer me to send it back "at my cost of shipping" HUUUUMMMMM guys lets think about this? your saying the hood ended up like this from shipping and lets try it again? now you sound really stupid! so lets fallow this for a minute here. i send you back my BROKEN DAMAGED HOOD, what do you think your going to do to it? you guys must be magic wizards of some sort? i mean are you magic wizards???? well you would have to be to fix this mess. there is no way to repair a broken off corner on a carbon fiber hood fuck nuts! if it was fiber glass hood yes no problem. but the corner is missing and you know that. so fixing is not an option. and if you were really trying to stand behind this claim why the fuck am i paying to send back when this all stems from you!

18 here is the raw truth of what happened with BPA. see they order in there parts from japan in large containers. when the container comes in they unload it into stock. NEVER CHECKING TO SEE THE CONDITION ON HOW IT MADE IT HERE. now dont fucking lie BPA this is exactly what JOSH had told me. so if an item was damaged they really have no idea at all until they sell it to you and you open up your new found surprise. so seeing how my box had no and i mean no signs of damage to it, had no crush makes on the sides. they had no idea the hood was screwed up they just sell sell sell take take take. or maybe they did know and this might explain how i had coffee stains all over my new hood. I MEAN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME COFFEE STAINS ALL OVER THE CENTER OF WHAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A NEW HOOD. BULL SHIT GUYS JUST PLAIN O FUCKING BULL SHIT. COFFEE STAINS ALL OVER THE HOOD. so i made a joke with josh on this. is this suppose to increase the value of this item? are these true jdm smoky coffee stains? and he laughed and said well if we get them to cover this hood i will ask if smoky can sign your new hood. yeah so much for that new hood. now i am left with a broken coffee stained hood with an area of 6x3 inch smashed clear coat. awesome guys thanks!!!! if you guys would have done your job right this would not have happened. you open up the box to shove the mats in there. at the same time you could have done an inspection on the hood and would have seen the shit. because according to josh it is not part of the process to poor coffee all over new products being sent out.

WITH ALMOST CERTAINTY THIS HOOD WAS NOT DAMAGED IN THE PIOLT PROCESS. BUT YET THEY ARE GOING TO TRY TO BLAME PIOLT FOR THE DAMAGE. WHEN THEY LOST THE CLAIM I GOT FUCKED. THIS IS THE MOST BULL SHIT I HAVE SEEN FROM A COMPANY IN A LONG TIME. IF THIS WAS DONE BY PIOLT DID THEY ALSO DROP A POT OF COFFEE IN THE BOX TO YOU FUCKING FUCKS????????? BPA LIES LIES LIES SCREW.

·
Banned
182 Posts
YOU GUYS WANT TO TRY TO SIT BEHIND YOUR SCREEN AND ACT LIKE YOUR THE NICE GUYS HERE. BULL SHIT. WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG AND YOU SCREWED ME OVER. SO YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT I AM GOING TO GO BACK AT YOU IN EVERY WAY I CAN. AND IF YOU LOSE ONE SALE THEN I FEEL I AM GAINING BACK THE GROUND "3000 DOLORS" I HAVE NOW LOST TO YOU. I WILL SIT HERE AND BEAT MY DRUM TO THE TUNE OF FUCK BPA TO ANYONE ANY EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT CUSTOMERS RIGHT???????

1 HAPPY CUSTOMER MIGHT TELL 4-5 PPL THEY LIKE YOU
1 UNHAPPY CUSTOMER WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT HAS AN EAR TO LEND HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU.

AT THE END OF THE DAY I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE YOU ALREADY HAVE MY MONEY AND ARE RIGHT ON TO THE NEXT SALE. THIS EXPLAINS WHY WHEN I EMAILED JOSH I DID NOT HEAR BACK. EVEN IF HE DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING FOR AN UPDATE THE CORRET WAY TO HANDLE THINGS IS TO REPLY AND SAY HEY I AM STILL WAITING. BUT NOPE. AND YOU TRY TO PAINT ME AS AN ASS HOLE FOR CALLING TO GET ANSWERS. I GUESS WHEN YOU HAVE POCKETS AS DEEP AS BPA A LITTLE 3000 IS NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED OVER. BUT TO THE REST OF THE WORLD WHO WORKS HARD FOR THERE MONEY AND CARES ABOUT WHAT THEY BUY AND HOW IT IS SPENT. I GUESS I AM JUST A JERK? NOW I AM THE JERK WITHOUT 3000 OF MY MONEY. I AM ALSO THE JERK HOW IS THE UN PROUD OWNER OF ONE SHIT BOX WRECKED JDM SMOKY STAINED FUCKING HOOD. MAYBE IF I CUT IT DONW TO SIZE I COULD USE IN FOR A NEW DOOR. THANKS GUYS YOUR REAL STAND UP GUYS.

·
Banned
182 Posts
we will fix the hood at your cost of shipping both ways. when they say the damage was caused by the shipping process? is anyone out there stupid enough to fall for this???? really i mean really. shipping is what they said caused all the damage in the first place. and being such stand up guys here lets try this 2 more times. of course why not its not there money there are wasting. so when i turn down this stupid offer. what they look like good guys for trying to help and i am a jerk for refusing the offer? bull shit. guys think about it. these jack offs said the damage happened in shipping. so lets try to send this hood 2 more times.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.