Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cold weather is slowly rolling in so Its about time to hit the track more often from now till Feb.

I will be going on the 19th November, Thursday, to see how close to 10.0 I can get. I may even go again on 22nd for funday Sunday.

Hope to see some of you there.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Sweet.
I think Lambo Joe will go as well if he gets his car back in time from Induction.
Yes, Lambo Joe will go. I drop my car off Monday to have the intercooler and pipes installed and retuned so as long as it's done by Thursday, I'll be there.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I will be there god willing .Car is running stronger then ever and can't wait for results
My car feels strong too. I can't wait to go race.

Since July, hot humid summer personal best (1.78/[email protected]), I have had new phase 5 tune installed during the last tune we did after ported intake manifold. Gained nice top end power with manifold. I got new NT05R tires. Did trany and diff fluid change. All I need now is some cold air and BEAST is about to get close to that [email protected]+ I think. We shall see.

Look forward to it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Should have our trans back from Shep to bring out the shop GTR and try for some low 8s high 7s.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I will be happy with a 10.5 on 93 octane. But some of you guys are running really hard . I'm gonna need at least a car and the hit from Beast , Lambo and Ralph . You guys are all on E85 . Vic's going to have to wait till I'm at the 1/8 th before he moves, lol .

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be happy with a 10.5 on 93 octane. But some of you guys are running really hard . I'm gonna need at least a car and the hit from Beast , Lambo and Ralph . You guys are all on E85 . Vic's going to have to wait till I'm at the 1/8 th before he moves, lol .
It will be fun and all cars will be close (except Vic) I woke up this morning to nice 55 F weather and took my beast for a spin. Car loves this cold air. Car feels so strong with this cold air. I can't wait till I can race my beast in high 50s to mid 60 temperatures to really see what it is capable.

Looks like Thursday will be low to mid 80s with slight chance of rain. Hopefully rain doesn't ruin the night and then funday Sunday will be high of 79 (as of today) so should be decent weather. I ll be there both nights most likely.

Come on cold weather it's mid Novemeber and we still in mid to high 80s. We need high 50 to mid 60s like this morning.

C y'all this week

·
Registered
213 Posts
Maybe we can all look into doing a track rental together when the weather cools off some. We typically do a rental end of the year maybe we can make a small private event out of it. We wont be taking the car out until the weather gets a little better!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Maybe we can all look into doing a track rental together when the weather cools off some. We typically do a rental end of the year maybe we can make a small private event out of it. We wont be taking the car out until the weather gets a little better!
I m down for track rental especially when it cools off, maybe next month, and maybe track prep can be great then. I m in.

I still plan to go this Thursday (high 82f low 70) and Sunday funday (22nd this coming Sunday) it will be high 75. So better then my last best run in July.
Looks like toward mid next week it will be getting cooler - I can't wait.

Ralph, Al and hopefully Lambo Joe, I will see you out there this week.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ll be there around 7 tonight.
I hope to see you guys outthere.
Keeping eye on weather but should be good.
Take care

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yes Please!

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
I'm down for a rental as well. Just let me know when and how much

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Joe,

You got your car back and ready to race tonight? Hopefully you seen nice gains on dyno as well. If not how about this Sunday for funday Sunday?

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Joe,

You got your car back and ready to race tonight? Hopefully you seen nice gains on dyno as well. If not how about this Sunday for funday Sunday?
Maybe Sunday. Matt says it's not going to be done today.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I am going to put together the rental! It would be awesome if we could all have the track to ourselves for a day!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts