Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in hitting up Brandenton Motorsports this coming Thursday for some Test & Tune runs? I'm thinking about going out pending the weather allows for it to see how the car is running. I haven't ran the car yet on Ben Linney's tune so I'd like to see how it's running based on the current conditions. I'll probably head that way around 6ishpm to try and get there for a few hours so I can get at least 3-4 runs in. I'll be leaving from the West Tampa/Oldsmar area if anyone wants to meet up or meet up on the way.

http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/thursday%20test%20&%20tune/web%20page_thursday%20test%20&%20tune.htm

·
Registered
430 Posts
Can't make it on 2nd but I plan to go Saturday 11th 8pm-1am. Trying to race during more cooler weather since any runs in this heat will kill performance.

Let us know how you do. Last time I went (95f 2pm mid day runs) I ran 0.5 slower and 4 mph due to heat and humidity.

If you down to going on 11th, c ya there

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could go either day, or both =). I'm still planning on running at night, this Thursday if the weather holds up so let me know who's interested in going! Last time I went, I ran 10.3/10.4 @130mph (FBO+85) should trap 135+/-. I'm on full E85 now with a new tune, on used factory run-flats (which I ran the 10.4 in) but with much warmer weather as Beast stated. If anything changes, I'll post up before then.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I am FBO + E85 as well. I am also on run flat PSS for now but I will probably be getting r888 for this winter runs to try to get closer to 10.0 as possible. I need to play with my launch control rpm to figure out that sweet spot.

Look forward to seeing you out there potentially on 11th July and if you go out on 2nd let us know how you run.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Weather permitting we will be testing a couple of cars, Alpha 10 15 GTR, 1500WHP GTR, and a Supra.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I wish i was around. Have fun guys

Omar PadrinoGTR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.