Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend Brittany came up to Road Atlanta this weekend to take a ride in the TopSpeed GT-R on track. I threw together a few clips of the three laps we took just cause its funny. We got caught up in quite a bit of traffic do to a combined DE session, but I still managed a few corners at close to full speed

Unfortunately NASA made her put on a long sleeve shirt over her spagetti strap tank top
Still pretty funny to watch though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Her reactions are priceless!

·
Nicest car in the trailer park
411 Posts
Weird that they let you go with short sleeves but she had to wear a sweater.

Are they
or something?

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weird that they let you go with short sleeves but she had to wear a sweater.

Are they
or something?
LOL! That was the only shirt we could find on short notice...they would have let her with short sleeves, but she was wearing a spagetti string tank top with no bra at first LOL...they frowned on that

·
Registered
233 Posts
Still could have included video of her putting on or taking off the sweatshirt. :)

Looked fun.

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
Looks like she a blast and too bad about the shirt :(

·
Registered
857 Posts
i guess we don't have pictures yet? Come on Cicio! make it happen. I mean.... there's a reason why u got her onto the car for a session in the TSM GT-R right?

i seriously hope this is not the Brittany from Sharif's shop. Cuz I do know Sharif has an employee named Brittany who helped organized the Forged VIR day. If it is the same person... I sincerely apologize to Forged, and Brittany...

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i guess we don't have pictures yet? Come on Cicio! make it happen. I mean.... there's a reason why u got her onto the car for a session in the TSM GT-R right?

i seriously hope this is not the Brittany from Sharif's shop. Cuz I do know Sharif has an employee named Brittany who helped organized the Forged VIR day. If it is the same person... I sincerely apologize to Forged, and Brittany...
Different Brittany for sure...not Forged Brit TopSpeed Britt LOL!!

Rob didn't get any pictures....in his defense..his wife was there as well...so...ya know

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Haha! Reading this thread was definitely my entertainment for the day. Thank you all

1 - 20 of 28 Posts