Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this happened. Put it in my pocket to take it home and update... I know if I was in the US it would have been easy to ship it to Cobb... but I'm all the way in Saudi Arabia. Outter screen isn't cracked, the damage is from the inside... you think any phone repair shop or something might fix?

any advice ? :headshake:

WhatsAppImage2018-10-17at12.39.49PM.md.j

·
Vendor
961 Posts
Sorry to hear about your screen! You can give it a shot with a local repair place but I doubt anyone will be able to fix it without the parts. It takes a little more time with shipping but we handle repairs for international folks frequently. If you contact us at [email protected] we can get the repair process started for you.

[email protected]

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank y

Sorry to hear about your screen! You can give it a shot with a local repair place but I doubt anyone will be able to fix it without the parts. It takes a little more time with shipping but we handle repairs for international folks frequently. If you contact us at [email protected] we can get the repair process started for you.

[email protected]
Thanks Kyle, I just sent the email

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.