Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Back in January when we took our annual trip to the Tokyo Auto Salon we new these would be a hit...

As soon as we came back, we placed one of our largest stocking orders ever for wheels.

Here are the first shots of our exclusive colors, Nismo Red and Gold TE37 Ultras!

We had the first two sets flown in because we couldn't wait any longer.

As always, please email us directly if you have any more questions, or, would like to pick up a set!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Already sent Mark an email
Post moar photos please!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Very nice.
To confirm on the optional colors, only the ones listed with "DISK OP" are available? So I cannot order Formula Silver?

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, not from Rays...

I would assume if you find a talented custom wheel guy, you can take any of the Ultra's and have that done, the most difficult part is getting the coloring inside the actual laser engraving...it is very difficult.

When can I order matte black with letters / ring in Nismo Red?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
haha, not from Rays...

I would assume if you find a talented custom wheel guy, you can take any of the Ultra's and have that done, the most difficult part is getting the coloring inside the actual laser engraving...it is very difficult.
So no Time Attack ?? The red would have been the perfect accent to the red nismo lines on the bottom.

How about just Matte black then?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi-Meta Bronze would have been soooo nice. Maybe a special edition at a later date...?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi-Meta Bronze would have been soooo nice. Maybe a special edition at a later date...?
THIS AND THIS....I would love to see Matte black with red and High Metal Bronze....

·
Registered
883 Posts
^ what are the specs and tires on the white GTR with the gold TE37s?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.