Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a 2010 GMG with 30,000 miles on it. I have done some light mods, decatted downpieps, midpipe and ti catbak. My lease on 10 is up in Jan 2013. I am seriously considering a 2013 BE, which I can order now from a dealer here in CA but with a $2500 markup over MSRP, cost would be 110K. The 2013 BE would be delivered according to the dealer in June so I would be stuck with my 10 until lease end or I guess I can sell it prior to that. Im looking for opinions/input as to what you, the members, would do in a similar situation. I need the write off of a lease so keeping my 10 is not an option since I would no longer have the write offs. Any input is much appreciated, thanks in advance...

·
Registered
977 Posts
If you need the deduction and the increase in the monthly lease payment is not a problem then I would do it. That carbon fiber wing on the back is insane!. Do you pay the $2,500 up front or is that included in the monthly lease payment?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm selling my similar-mileage 2010 and picking up a 2013 in a few weeks, so of course I think you should do it!
The $2500 is wraped in the lease . How much are you getting for your 2010 and paying for your 2013 BE?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts