Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Guy who bought my car reportedly just ran a 9.73, 149 trap. 1st run out, then got kicked off track for no cage. I don't know the 60' time yet or DA. He said EASILY 9.6, probably 9.5x in her, because he just got the car and is still learning it.
What was I thinking selling it?
Congrats to him for getting a killer car. All the tire kickers who wanted it, but waited around trying to negotiate. You ought to regret it. What a car! Funny how once I had it sold, 3 others begged me to accept more money, etc.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Guy who bought my car reportedly just ran a 9.73, 149 trap. 1st run out, then got kicked off track for no cage. I don't know the 60' time yet or DA. He said EASILY 9.6, probably 9.5x in her, because he just got the car and is still learning it.
What was I thinking selling it?
Congrats to him for getting a killer car. All the tire kickers who wanted it, but waited around trying to negotiate. You ought to regret it. What a car! Funny how once I had it sold, 3 others begged me to accept more money, etc.
damn Jason! 149 trap is moving !

60-130 is prob 4.5s or better .. funny how you take the car out of your Elevation ( 6000DA) and shave over 1 sec off your best 60-130! I told you at the sea level you car will run a lot harder then it did up there! all you had to do is move and not sell the car...

Is the owner on this forum?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should have moved. The info was just him texting me, so don't know the exact specifics. He found my car on the forum, but don't know if he really posts or not. I don't know his username or anything. Im really curiuos to see the 60', DA, etc also. I have a feeling the 60' isnt very good. He also said it was spinning pretty bad above 5000 RPM.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
great time.... congrats !!

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
I should have moved. The info was just him texting me, so don't know the exact specifics. He found my car on the forum, but don't know if he really posts or not. I don't know his username or anything. Im really curiuos to see the 60', DA, etc also. I have a feeling the 60' isnt very good. He also said it was spinning pretty bad above 5000 RPM.
Maybe he can try LC4.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Again, this was all just thru a couple of texts. The car has LC1, but he said he only launched at 3500 RPM. so he must have not mashed the throttle to keep it down. Thats part of the problem He needs to launch at full LC1 capability. And the spin above 5000 RPM was just as he was goin down the strip thru the gears- If I understand correctly. We haven't talked. But Im jealous and totally bummed I didn't wait another month or two to make my own runs down in PHX or something. Oh well. I will definitely have another one in a year's time or so.

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
The car never saw C16. I am sure with C16 and larger injectors, this car may see 900+ AWHP

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Me love. Ughhh, I'm so torn right now. I don't know if I should go with ahead and build my GT-R to create a monster like this or just get an EVO and minor mod it and keep the GT-R stock. Decisions decisions.

I JUST removed upgraded turbo's and supporting mods since I was considering selling. Not going to sell anymore, I love the car too much.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The car never saw C16. I am sure with C16 and larger injectors, this car may see 900+ AWHP
how much boost was it running when it made 800+awhp? does the car have head studs on it since it had a built engine?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.