·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im currently looking at a 2009 gtr with 49,000 miles
here's the vin# JN1AR54F69M251121
price is currently at 54,000

is the car worth it??
the car was owned by an old guy who owns a sushi restaurant.lol!
he said he never raced or launched tha car(BS).rofl..........

im not new to the car scene i owned a s14,s2000,wrx,nismo 350z,evo 8.....
but a newb to the gtr scene...............its always my dream car!.

thanks

fabiene

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
Quite a few people have never raced or launched their cars (and even if they did, they probably don't know what racing is, other than holding a pedal for a few seconds). This is researchable, though. Take it to a dealer, and ask for a download of the Flicker data, to count the number of VDC-off launches. Mine was never launched with VDC-off. And I've launched plenty of times (there are a lot of us out there).

Sounds good - $54k is a very good price for a GT-R. Good luck! Let us know what you decide. (I did not look up the carfax report)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quite a few people have never raced or launched their cars (and even if they did, they probably don't know what racing is, other than holding a pedal for a few seconds).

Sounds good - $54k is a very good price for a GT-R. Good luck! Let us know what you decide.
but with 49,000 miles???......i know other cars with this mileage is consider still good but with the GTR is it alot of miles?thats the only reason im holding back for now.............

thanks
fab

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
but with 49,000 miles???......i know other cars with this mileage is consider still good but with the GTR is it alot of miles?thats the only reason im holding back for now.............

thanks
fab
It depends on how those miles were put on. I'd take a car with 100,000 miles on it, over a car with 10,000 track miles.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
regardless for $54K the car will be sold while most think about it.....

·
Registered
695 Posts
If you haven't already checked the VIN, post it up and i will run a autocheck for you, as i signed up for it the other day to check the VIN on the GTR i just bought yesterday

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Flicker Data will show if the car has been run hot. Most cars that hit the road course have seen some pretty good temps. Doubt a street car will get over 220F often, if ever ..

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
btw......... whats the ave insurance rate on the GTR?

thanks
fab
all depends on age, marital status, driving record, location, etc......

·
The Antagonist
1,302 Posts
I'm married, 27 in PA with a clean driving record and Allstate quoted me $200 per month for 2012 Premium.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts