Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
i sold two sets of wheels my self here. when i sold my wheels i set the ad up the way i want to see it if i was the buyer. lots of pics, and point out all the flaws (if any). pay with Paypal for your protection and make sure the seller can answer questions and respond in a reasonable time frame.

what are your specific worries?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Do your research on sizes and offsets. I bought a set from a member and the front offset was about 10mm too aggressive. So they sit in my garage now. Must have wide fenders or stretch tires to use them. And he assured me they would work. Lesson learned

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I just sold and bought wheels on this forum.

1. Research, research, research. Make sure you know exactly what you want (size, look, price...etc) before you pull the trigger. Once you know what you want, then shop.

2. If unsure about fit. Ask! ... or do more research! Many people on this forum have changed their wheels so hopefully you can use that as a type of reference to whether or not the wheels will work / fit on your car.

3. Use paypal. This way you are covered for your purchase!

4. Shipping cost can be anywhere from 200 - 500 dollars (when shipped with tires). You can use / have the buyer use ShipNex. Probably one of the better tire shippers around and they're way cheaper than other rates I've been given.

I mention the shipping costs because you can use it as a bargaining tool. Cheaper shipping = cheaper wheels!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.