Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup you read that right, Brand new Z06 already on the streets

Not the best race but you can tell the z06 was pulling on the last race, FBO GT-Rs have nothing to worry about vs. a stock one, now one with mods might be a problem.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
He was not pulling, i won.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Homesite what are your thoughts on the new Vette having spent some time playing around with one??

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
It's faster then the 458

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
No, he was driving it real hard.

·
There can be only one.
1,004 Posts
What happened with that second one? It looked like the Z06 was coming back and got run onto the shoulder of the road.
S.

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
What happened with that second one? It looked like the Z06 was coming back and got run onto the shoulder of the road.
S.
Same thing I noticed.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
We were getting on the highway and the road got narrow.

I did not shut off the traction control. I wonder if that would have helped.

·
Registered
79 Posts
S.
The old dreaded Ferrari pit maneuver. It'll be interesting to see what these new z06 put down on the street vs what the magazines are saying. I'm sure these and hellcats videos will be all the rage in 2015.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I've screwed up 2 different ways with paddles before... can be in a setting where it won't auto shift and forget and slam into Rev limiter. And I've accidentally double tapped the upshirt and went from 1st to 3rd. Shit happens.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
He was not pulling, i won.
What do you think about the new Z06 vs a FBO GT-R both on pump gas? My friend has one on order and I want to know what the result may be next year...

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Well their current stock trap speeds are showing 127 in all the mags. Full bolt on will trap anywhere in the 130s depending on mods fuel and tune. So against stock will be fine. But they are picking up a lot of power with mods so who knows once that happens. Don't think a stock gtr has a chance unless it's from a dead stop.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Well their current stock trap speeds are showing 127 in all the mags. Full bolt on will trap anywhere in the 130s depending on mods fuel and tune. So against stock will be fine. But they are picking up a lot of power with mods so who knows once that happens. Don't think a stock gtr has a chance unless it's from a dead stop.
Sounds promising! Thanks for the info

·
Registered
9,696 Posts
Looked like fun but not much else but a flyby and missed shift. No better runs side by side ?

I see another guy said he got pulled pretty hard by a pair of Aventadors once it got hot.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts