Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
calling all GTR's calling all GTR's . The october cars and coffee is here. lets show the presence of the GTR's to cars and coffee. i was thinking meeting up at a local area and then going to the event together. who ever is interested please reply and post ur thought on this. the more people we have the better it looks. the event starts like @ 8am but in order to get good spots for the car we need to be there by 7am. so come on guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm not going anywhere until you promise to stop using the royal blue font against a very dark gray background!

·
Registered
755 Posts
In all seriousness, my son asked if we could go because he hopes to see the new Lambo, so we will be there.

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In all seriousness, my son asked if we could go because he hopes to see the new Lambo, so we will be there.
lol my bad ur right with that font u really can see anything but what time will u guys be there we are trying to go in group so i dont know if ur gonna be interested in doing that................

·
Registered
755 Posts
We don't live far from there, maybe 5 minutes away. Because of the rain yesterday, I'll need to stop and hose off the car, so I would say we'll be there around 7:30 or so.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'll be there also around 7:00 on the west end.

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was great to see so many GTRs out this morning. Great job, Ed.
no problem. now lets try to see if we can arrange a meet for all the gtrs and thus we can have our own row on the next meet now that would be nice but all in all i had a great time............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts