Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Very happy with the top racing rear under spoiler and now thinking about going with their bumper

Please post pics for those who have it

I'm think if majority of it is painted with only minor visible dry carbon sections, it will look subtlety aggressive

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Hi guys

Very happy with the top racing rear under spoiler and now thinking about going with their bumper

Please post pics for those who have it

I'm think if majority of it is painted with only minor visible dry carbon sections, it will look subtlety aggressive
Been so thinking of getting one as well !

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Eric I love the look of jason's car, hands down the best race setup GTR on the forum

Im wondering what it'd look like without the splitter

Also I'd prob paint the centre in oem grey and just leave the top grille in matte carbon - same look I currently have with my nordring grille

I also notice I'll have to paint the metal crash bar as it's visible through the middle opening, and will need an oil cooler to replace the wash bottle on right side bumper opening

But I'm not sure how the oem cooler will look or if it'll fill the big centre opening..... this could get very expensive

·
Registered
174 Posts
It would look ok without the splitter, but not finished, I would not run this bumper with out one. It add alot of reinforcement, Plus you would then need to make a undercover for the car as this is part of the splitter. You will need to paint the crash bar. We cut some more holes in ours for more cooling then had it powdercoated black. For the oil cooler we added a secondary cooler onthe drivers side. I think you have to modify the factory oil cooler brackets to fit this bumper, but Im not sure as we dont have the factory oil cooler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.