Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you seem to make fun of some posts on the forum but i already asked u 3 times to prove that you own the red gtr

you just keep acting like u dont see my posts

fukin lold at this

Hey guys I just sold my Evo over the weekend and I don't really want to daily drive my GT-R to school and during the winter. So I've been looking at getting a daily driver. It needs to be AWD...that's basically the only thing I need. Also manual would be a plus. I was thinking of a 335xi or a s4/s5. I don't know though. Part of me wants a SUV like a G series Mercedes but any of you NAGTROC guys have any ideas?
im waiting...

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm trying to help you find a way to hit the "ignore" button, but ever since the interface changed on the forum, it's getting difficult.

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Again with this...who really cares. If he has the GTR, that's great. If he doesn't, just say whatever and move on lol

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
True, but there was also a time, a few months before the car release, that every single member on Nagtroc "had one on order" ... the ranks thinned quickly once deliveries started happening. A lot of blowhards came up with the best excuses ever...

it's funny because the actual owning population is a small fraction of the NAGTROC forums.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Python, you crack me up.

Cheese

·
Registered
194 Posts
GTR's come in Red?

:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
not my fault 3tw0one_Go is a ******. Who posts on here and doesn't have a gt-r of his own. You talk to much shit...if you were in my city i would kick your ass you little internet keyboard dreamer. your a fucking virgin so go back to pretending you ******.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
lmao. Haven't been on the forums in awhile but this thread is pretty funny...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.