Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Mate,

I am from Malaysia and I just bought a GTR 2009 UK Spec parallel import. I got the whole package of the user manual and items from previous owner and I found this two remote like controller. Previous onwer also not sure what is this items and I hope that anyone could seek advise on this. Tks.

** sorry with pic posted **

Attachments

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hi Mate,

I am from Malaysia and I just bought a GTR 2009 UK Spec parallel import. I got the whole package of the user manual and items from previous owner and I found this two remote like controller. Previous onwer also not sure what is this items and I hope that anyone could seek advise on this. Tks.
I`m not sure what it is you have . Do you mean two fob`s ? If so the car may be equipped with a Cobra tracker i think a lot of UK cars have one fitted. Just a guess on my part. Just google cobra tracker and see if it resembles anything you have.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Hi Mate,

Post a pic

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Slimshady bro, yes I got the answer .. The button is use to arm and disarm the tracker, Tks for the advice ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts