Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
hi guys

it's time I start playing around with my clutch adjustment settings as the jerkiness from rest is getting annoying

I read as soon as you plug the TCM in it reflashes the existing LC

I don't want that, I'm perfectly happy with the LC in my 2010 built ADM

So can I use it for clutch adjustment only? How could I bypass the reflash of the LC when I first plug it in?

Secondly, what's the process to upgrade my existing accessport to the TCM?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I started a similar thread asking the same question. If I understood one of the vendor responses correctly there is no way around the reflash. You cannot access the TCM settings until the AP has downloaded onto your ecu. The suggestion to my question was to use " a friends " AP to adjust the clutch points as the AP would have already been downloaded and will allow you the use the other functions on the second car without the need to reflash.

I hope I understood your question properly and this helps.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate

im pretty sure you're on the money there

i wonder if i can just go past my dealer and have him use the consult 3 to adjust my clutch points

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Your welcome. I believe the dealer would be your best option.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im going to send my cobb back to get the tcm upgrade done

but in the meantime ill get the dealer to do the clutch relearn - dont believe its been done yet and im at 19000kms now

·
COBB Tuning Firmware Engineer (Hacker)
1,615 Posts
Quick answers for you.

1. You can use your AccessPORT to adjust the tp/cc and do clutch learning as long as the AccessPORT (AP-NIS-006) is installed to your ECU.
2. To get your AccessPORT upgraded PM me and I'll put you in contact with our customer support staff, or you can call or email them if you have their contact info already.

Joe

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Joe

Will pm you as soon as i see what/if the dealer can do on Monday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.