Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gtr currently has carbon fiber intakes, blow off valves, and tuned by TheShopHouston on 93, I’m pushing 560 whp and I was wondering if I could beat a stock hellcat off of a roll

·
Nismo Owners Car Club
2,313 Posts
I would say maybe (no) but if you're racing from a roll, brake boost max, & take the hell off when he counts on two. That will give you a good jump! (LOL)

·
Kevin
440 Posts
40-50 roll you’ll win. You should be trapping about 130 making 560whp. 60 roll will be closer but should still win. stock hellcat does low 8s 60-130. You should be in the upper 7s.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I've beaten FBO Hellcats from a dig in 1/2 mile events. I'm 620whp on E85 R888Rs and I'm about 300lbs lighter than factory.It would be ugly for them off the line and I would have at least 6-8 car lengths 3/4 of the way down but it would be pulling hard on me heading into the trap.
One of the owners was pretty heavy and the other had a passenger??
Never really ran one in the 1/4?

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
Stock hellcat from a roll, dig or anywhere shouldn’t be a problem ;)

60-130 are in the 8’s and they trap 124 stock.

Even a soft tune on 93 you should be trapping higher. +1 on moving to E85 if you can.

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
With minor mods they’ll put down 1000rwhp and can run into the 5’s easy.

Simple tune, upper pulley and some e85 and they should be mid to low 6’s.

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
It’s a race and like I tell people anything can happen from a mechanical failure to a software issue causing you to go into limp or just no power, but I’d have no issue betting on you OP as long as you let the car shift itself.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've beaten FBO Hellcats from a dig in 1/2 mile events. I'm 620whp on E85 R888Rs and I'm about 300lbs lighter than factory.It would be ugly for them off the line and I would have at least 6-8 car lengths 3/4 of the way down but it would be pulling hard on me heading into the trap.
One of the owners was pretty heavy and the other had a passenger??
Never really ran one in the 1/4?
howd you get 300 lbs out of your gtr?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Carbon fiber hood and trunk,titanium exhaust, wheels,rotors, tires,AK subframes, Sparco seats and race battery.
No mats and speakers ect..Last time I weighed it with the speakers,old rotors and 28lb battery it weighed 3750 or something like that.It has a wrap also.
If I take the passenger seat out for HPDE days it loses probably another 20 some lbs with brackets and 6 point harness.
This is a corner balance weight with about a full tank and big radiator big oil cooler.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts