Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those new forum memebers who don't know about the Canadian NAGTROC section;

Of interest is the fact that Canadians can now purchase a new 2013 GTR CHEAPER than a new 2012 as we now have the Premium model option to choose from.

On a personal note - if that was the case last year when I was buying, it could have changed my decision to buy used and upgrade (although I now know I would have always upgraded).

I think we will see a spike in Canadian ownership for 2012 due to the cheaper Premium option.

http://www.auto123.com/en/news/nissan-announces-canadian-pricing-for-the-2013-gt-r?artid=139809

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Damn ! The US s got a killer deal then !

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn ! The US s got a killer deal then !
We normally pay a significant mark up on the US car price. I'm actually happy that the price has actually gone DOWN about 6K (a BE is $109,500 right now) in order to buy a new GTR.

There will be more purchases in Canada due to this change in my opinion.

·
Gojira driver
929 Posts
It's nice to see (for us anyway...) that the price parady between Canada and US is less now. There's a $4k hike in Canadian pricing and a nearly $10K jump in US for a 13 BE over a 12 BE. Also great that they are offering a Premium '13 model that's $10K less than the BE, and $6K less than a '12 BE.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I expected it to be higher. The price jump from 2012 to 2013 is proportionally less for Canada than in the US.

·
Registered
468 Posts
$113k + 13%..damnn

thats like $130k
That's exactly what I paid for mine. If you want to play, you gotta pay baby. Still a good deal IMHO for a great sports car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts