Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry to hear, mate. You need to have a polishing or paint guy look at how deep the scratch is to determine the extent of damage. I'd start with the polishing guy and see what can be done.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Are there any security cameras monitoring your carpark, or carparks you have visited in the last 24-hours? You may find it was done somewhere else and you hadn't realised at the time.

·
Registered
125 Posts
if its not a big scratch ... take my advice and leave it there. i polished my car the first time my car got scratched... and within a week or two ... got another. when i left that one there ... voila ... no more scratches... the more you fix it .. the more these clowns will keep doing it ... after a while you learn to ignore it (and mind you, mine was half a finger long and quite deep ...)

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
it doesnt look to have gone to the metal

someone recommend him a good detailer in his area, and ask him to wet sand it first - you may get away with not having to paint it

·
Registered
224 Posts
I always thought that things like this never happen in Singapore? My sympathies ...

·
Registered
148 Posts
just asked around, its not polishable. Any good place to respray it in singapore?
If you want a super duper Spray Painter that does lambo's/ Ferrari's/ RR & such then you might wanna consider:-

TCL Spray painting
EuroSports Auto, 30 Teban Gardens Crescent, (S)608927
Tel: 64531749/ Ctc: Ah Long

However you'll need to 'wait' if it's TCL/ Ah Long you want. If you cannot wait & want it done faster, then try:-

http://www.tabernacleauto.com/ This place also do cars like Porsche/ Ferrari's & aston martin as well but they
are not as well known nor established like TCL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.