Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
have you got pics of the fender vents with flash?

where did you buy them from? was it an ebay seller?

seeing the zele quality (or lack of) i prefer to take the gamble with a 140 buck china set off ebay

·
Registered
375 Posts
I am intrigued by the duckbill spoiler. It looks pretty, but does anyone have any opinions on how this would impact airflow across/through the rear spoiler? I would imagine airflow through that area was modeled out carefully in the design and I was wondering if that duckbill would do more harm than good...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Parts don't look bad at all. I wonder about the quality of the clearcoat though; a lot of the cheap carbon parts have a habit of getting cloudy quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
PM mirror cover price shipped internationally plz

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
have you got pics of the fender vents with flash?

where did you buy them from? was it an ebay seller?

seeing the zele quality (or lack of) i prefer to take the gamble with a 140 buck china set off ebay
I can take some pics tonight.

bought from epracing which is a uk company that gets their carbon made in china. waited 3 months

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am intrigued by the duckbill spoiler. It looks pretty, but does anyone have any opinions on how this would impact airflow across/through the rear spoiler? I would imagine airflow through that area was modeled out carefully in the design and I was wondering if that duckbill would do more harm than good...
duckbill spoiler is the reason I originally purchased the parts. I was worried about the clear too- if it clouds im going to have my body shop sand and reclear

I have the upper spoiler add on too that i might put on.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
im not fussed about the clear

i plan to reclear in matte anyway to match my dry carbon parts

looking forward to pics mate

·
Registered
166 Posts
I will take a pair of mirror covers, how do I pay?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Oh weave is all over the place on those vents

·
Registered
736 Posts
Can you please check on the covers? they never arrived yesterday.
i c u got insurance on it so, i hope that helps.Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hurricane slowed everything down for the USPS- tracking number provided indicates theyre in WI as of tonight so should be there today.

Can you please check on the covers? they never arrived yesterday.
i c u got insurance on it so, i hope that helps.Thanks

·
Registered
736 Posts
Just got the cf mirror covers and i have to say i am more than happy with the quality. yes there a couple holes from the clear coat and the weave is about a 8.5 out of 10 but i am very happy with them.
He did a great job packing them and shipping them asap.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just got the cf mirror covers and i have to say i am more than happy with the quality. yes there a couple holes from the clear coat and the weave is about a 8.5 out of 10 but i am very happy with them.
He did a great job packing them and shipping them asap.
Thanks a lot. Theyll look great with the rest of your parts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts