Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, should be picking up my GTr somewhere near february 7th... There's a carbon fiber trunk with integrated little spoiler. I don't really see a way to have a 3rd brake light integrated in the little spoiler without doing a mess. Right now i'm trying to sell it but if there's a way to have a 3rd brake light or if anybody have done it, let me know!

To import the GTr, I need the 3rd brake light so i'll put back the original one and sell the CF one if I don't find a "nice" way to fit a 3rd brake light.

Here's some pics of the trunk lid.

Link of the sale: http://www.nagtroc.o...iber-trunk-lid/

·
R36 Member
796 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I mentionned, I already have the CF trunk so if I sell it, I might be in for the CF one with 3rd brake light, otherwise, I won't have two CF trunk ;)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Any closer up pictures of the lines of the trunk/fitment? I have the same trunk but the car is at T1. I'm wanting to get it painted before I get the car back (matched to the spoiler), but I want to make sure it fits well.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For now, I don't have any close-up pics unfortunatly, could get some but it will be only on monday the 7th or tuesday the 8th *but* I would say it's already sold, got 3 persons interested just tonight. I'll keep everyone posted tomorrow or tuesday.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I've got one already, just curious. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts