Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive seen threads here and there but nothing really substantial. Heard they got bought out by someone but I'm sure that may just be a cover up.

How about VAD designs? anyone work with them before??

· Registered
445 Posts
Pls stay away....I ordered a set of kit from dom since July....even till today there is no mention of completion date and now that my car was sold. He said he needs to sell the kit before refunding me but since last messages, 3 weeks already passed.

Hope no one else suffering the same fate.....

· Registered
3 Posts
I was a private buyer of CARBOSTUFF Engineering (http://carbostuff.com) run by Dominik Bahn in January, 2015. Despite numerous attempts to arrange for a solution from Dominik, I remain without the parts purchased or a refund. I have had contact with other buyers who have also had the same communication issues and have not received their items. At present our investigations have uncovered close to 200,000 euro in parts ordered and paid for but never delivered. If you have had any dealing with him or are in a similar situation then please contact me through this site or by [email protected], we are in the process of finalising evidence before we initiate legal proceedings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.