Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
I have a subscription, I charge $5 to run it...if you'd like to proceed PM me VIN and i'll send over instructions.

· Registered
865 Posts
That's kind of shady to charge people. You should do it for free since it doesn't cost you anything. I know i would. I rather pay the full amount than pay someone else who's trying to make a profit.
I just said I have a subscription; obviously it costs me money.

· Registered
465 Posts
One of my cars had 32k in damage, repaired at dealer, never hit the carfax... Jusssstttt saying do a lot more due diligence than the carfax lol

And if he covers his subscription and you get an insanely discounted rate why is 5 bucks that bad? :p

· Registered
681 Posts
That's kind of shady to charge people. You should do it for free since it doesn't cost you anything. I know i would. I rather pay the full amount than pay someone else who's trying to make a profit.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

he pays for a subscription that is mega dollars per month. he either pays for unlimited, which is crazy expensive like 5-700 per month, or a maximum included for X dollars and the rest are charged to him.

and he offers to do it for 5 dollars when its almost 40 dollars to do it on your own and thats shady.

falconfixer hit it on the head, is this the civic forum.

Being a car dealer myself i know thats a crazy good deal.

Good luck in the free ventures.

· Registered
461 Posts
I'll pay for your carfax and buy your car.

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.