Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out tomorrow at 5am on a 4hr drive to get a 1998 Viper can someone please get me the CarFax? Comment if you can and I'll PM you! Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Heading out tomorrow at 5am on a 4hr drive to get a 1998 Viper can someone please get me the CarFax? Comment if you can and I'll PM you! Thanks
text me the vin, i can prob try and get you an autocheck...

·
Registered
4 Posts
can anyone help?

needing a vehicle history report for a 2010 Acura MDX that im trying to buy for my wife this christmas. will love you always! thanks

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have a subscription, I charge $5 to run it...if you'd like to proceed PM me VIN and i'll send over instructions.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have a subscription, I charge $5 to run it...if you'd like to proceed PM me VIN and i'll send over instructions.
That's kind of shady to charge people. You should do it for free since it doesn't cost you anything. I know i would. I rather pay the full amount than pay someone else who's trying to make a profit.

·
Registered
882 Posts
That's kind of shady to charge people. You should do it for free since it doesn't cost you anything. I know i would. I rather pay the full amount than pay someone else who's trying to make a profit.
I just said I have a subscription; obviously it costs me money.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Working together and helping one another.

·
Registered
465 Posts
One of my cars had 32k in damage, repaired at dealer, never hit the carfax... Jusssstttt saying do a lot more due diligence than the carfax lol

And if he covers his subscription and you get an insanely discounted rate why is 5 bucks that bad? :p

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
One of my cars had 32k in damage, repaired at dealer, never hit the carfax... Jusssstttt saying do a lot more due diligence than the carfax lol

And if he covers his subscription and you get an insanely discounted rate why is 5 bucks that bad? :p
This is time for a meme.

·
Registered
681 Posts
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

he pays for a subscription that is mega dollars per month. he either pays for unlimited, which is crazy expensive like 5-700 per month, or a maximum included for X dollars and the rest are charged to him.

and he offers to do it for 5 dollars when its almost 40 dollars to do it on your own and thats shady.

falconfixer hit it on the head, is this the civic forum.

Being a car dealer myself i know thats a crazy good deal.

Good luck in the free ventures.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'll pay for your carfax and buy your car.

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 20 of 48 Posts