Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone- I did a search but I didn't return much in results. Who out there has been tuned by Chad Block of CBRD? I'm debating taking a trip there or simply doing an e-tune. Anyone have experience with his tune?

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi Everyone- I did a search but I didn't return much in results. Who out there has been tuned by Chad Block of CBRD? I'm debating taking a trip there or simply doing an e-tune. Anyone have experience with his tune?

Thanks
I dont have any experience with him personally, but one of my co-workers has his big turbo evo making 650whp tuned by chad. Car seems to run very well and he is happy. I have researched them before when i owned an evo years ago and saw Some mixed reviews. That goes for any shop though you just cant please everyone i guess.

Their shop is ridiculous though. U can eat off the floor and he has his own gtr which he posts in his instagram page.

Let me know what u decide

·
Registered
465 Posts
Chad did my gt800 kit on stock rods and Pistons made 695/650wtrq on stock block he's got a loooww reading mustang dyno... Recently saw my rods and Pistons they are pristine... Perfectly straight ran the car all winter most of the summer and ran like a champ

I wrote a whole thread on it:

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/109598-trying-to-daily-drive-built-gtr/

There is a video of the car with wastegate oscillation from my dumped exhaust and a boost leak putting a bus on a bad ass ctsv

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/122066-gtr-vs-2010-700hp-cts-v-camheadstunepulley-flex-fuel/#entry1719730

·
Knowledge is recession proof!
4,212 Posts
I had my flex fuel kit and some other fuel related parts installed at CBRD last week. Clean work. Will be testing at the track tomorrow.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
CBRD knows their stuff. Chad has quite a bit of experience with ALMS racing and build high-quality, high-horsepower cars. Their facility is immaculate and the staff is great bunch of guys.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Chad is the man, I've been using his parts on my cars since my Evo days. You can see many of his posts here and the other GTR site regarding his tunes. I would not hesitate giving him my car if I were local to him.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I had my flex fuel kit and some other fuel related parts installed at CBRD last week. Clean work. Will be testing at the track tomorrow.
What track u testing at?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Chads an excellent tuner. Recently tuned my 15 GTR and my wife's 14 STI and we both couldn't be happier! First class establish and he's a good guy. Highly recommend making the trip. I'm an hour away from him and I won't go to another tuner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts