Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone bought zele style side skirts from him or a grill?

Im looking for zele style skirts.

On my last car I bought from rexpeed.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Most will say Chinese carbon is hit or miss. There was a member who bought several items from them and some fit well while others did not, and I believe the skirts were one of the losers.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Just get it from rexpeed again. Spend a few hundred dollars more for that peace of mind. Imagine waiting for a month and turns out yachant product doesn't fit well. Not only wasted time and money too.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3

·
Registered
321 Posts
do not buy his side skirts, i was the guinea pig and was a long process but his other products fit very well

dan

·
Knowledge is recession proof!
4,212 Posts
Haven't heard of anyone having luck with aftermarket side skirts. The Rexpeed holes don't line up at the ends. The Stillen urethane version sucks as well. And the eBay from what I understand, is the worst of the bunch.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Haven't heard of anyone having luck with aftermarket side skirts. The Rexpeed holes don't line up at the ends. The Stillen urethane version sucks as well. And the eBay from what I understand, is the worst of the bunch.
The rexpeed holes that don't line up at the end is a minor inconvenience, compared to the amount of $$ you'll save if gone with zele.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3

·
Registered
977 Posts
I never bought his side skirts, I have the actual Zele ones and love them. But I have bought 2 of his cf trunks, and lic plate cf cover and front grill, and all fit well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts