Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found and purchased a front lip from a member here. I would like to change it out myself. I've searched for instructions on how to do it, but can't seem to find any (I thought I saw some before).

Does anybody know if it really is straight forward (I have changed almost ever part on my G35, but I have not attempted the GT-R yet), or is there a simple step that everybody will overlook the first time (i.e. using a small screw driver to pop out side markers, instead of just pulling, etc...)?

Thanks.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Pop all the rubber plugs out of the bottom and remove all the bolts...10mm heads.

The are 2 12mm headed bolts to remove that are visable on the bottom.

There are also a bolt on each side under the fender liner. Just pull it out a little and you'll see them.

Pretty straight foward...not hard at all.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
It also helps to pull the fender liners back and out of the way. Bring a panel clip tool to make things drastically easier.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
You don't need a panel clip tool. A small screwdriver will lift the center pin of any clips and you can pull the whole clip out with your hand easily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.