Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Everyone at Cicio is awesome, anytime i have had a issue i let someone know and usually get a response pretty fast. Taylor is really good about getting back to you when you have a issue and providing a fix as well. Looking forward to getting my car back and hopefully your enjoying your car ~ I literally am going to have your exact setup as well im pretty excited to say the least.
Agreed. I am confident you will have a good experience. And this setup is a blast so far. I still haven't even gone past 32psi...and that's a handful. Let us know how it turns out!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Just did a little rip today, actually. This is on 20" R888R's, pump E77 and 32psi. Rolling into it in 3rd at about 50mph. Not a great road...a little hilly. Not bad. I have yet to try the highest map on these 20's because I don't think they will hold but there should be an easy 3.75 to be had.
Rectangle Azure Font Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I estimate around 1050whp and the tires held perfectly on the rip. But the torque hit is suspect at higher boost. I know I'm gonna skate all over the road.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Great Read ! I too Love these build posts your inspiring me to do one after all these years.Im on my 4th iteration of my GTR. She is back with Cicio right now and should be wrapped up with in the next Month. I think I'm going to do Build post as well !!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thanks TKT2SPEED! I love a good build thread. You should definitely make one. You're in great hands at Cicio! Please let us know what you opt for.

·
Registered
647 Posts
It’s getting the C1500 plus package …. Zenith R , 4.1 with stage 3 heads and fire rings , ETS Fridge etc …..should be scary fast for me :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Dude! That's a SERIOUS build. Easy 7 second car, and in the high 2's for 60-130. Good for you!

I am strongly considering sending mine back for the Zenith R's and a Promax clutch....and maaaaybe Motec. We'll see. My wallet is still recovering from the first trip lol

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yea feel ya brother !!! Should be...... its the same build as Jans Car I upgraded the Trans ,Went Motec as well and Billet Diff ! ill send post once Ill make post one I get the car back....Cant Wait

Reactions: WideRide
21 - 34 of 34 Posts