Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Picked up my 2012 GT-R a few days ago and had my clear bra installed today by Bhane Mendoza from Doza Designs. You might ask why I didn't go to Premier and they would have been my second choice. I have used Bhane (formerly from Envisage) several times before. He is also contracted with Ferrari Beverly Hills and Rusnak Porsche. Does most of the clear bras for Porsche Club of America and the guys on Ferrari Chat. As always, the work was great. He came to my office and did it in about 3 hours.

He used 3M Ventureshield with the new 3M adhesive.

I highly recommend him for anyone looking to do a clear bra install

Finished product

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
how much did it all cost?

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
nice work! Im located in the east coast do you know if premier is willing to travel or anyone that is willing to travel to have it done, very hard to trust some people located near here

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can agree with you on that. I would get mine done, but I don't trust anyone.....
I would suggest you and xchouderx split the cost to fly Bhane out there and clear bra your car. If you search on Ferrari Chat, Rennlist, 6speedonline, you will see that Bhane is very well respected and trusted. He recently applied VentureShield to the entire car on a Ferrari 458 Italia for Ferrari Beverly Hills. That aside, I closely examined his work on my car and even though the front bumper pieces are pre-cut, there is still some custom cutting that needs to be done. For instance, there is a tiny piece of clear bra type material that comes out of the joint between the front fender and front bumper from the factory. Bhane didn't want to remove this, so he cut his film around it to fit and the precision of the cut is amazing. Same with the lip spoiler. There is no pre-cut piece for that, so he did that as a custom piece, and cut it to fit around the stock strip of clear bra that comes up from under the lip. Again, perfectly fitted. I am a surgeon and do precision work with my hands, and I was amazed at how good he is at doing this. I have applied overlays on tail lights on previous cars that I had to custom fit and found it to be very difficult, which is why I am so impressed with his abilities. In any case, the only two installers I would use are Bhane and Premier.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
if you folks decide to fly him out or find someone in the area, PM me - I'm in for CB install as well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.