Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Another GT-R
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm close to picking up a 2017 GTR and want to plan in advance to get either a clear bra or wrap installed and window tint. The place I used on my last GTR is no longer in business, so I need a referral. Also, the place I used for the clear bra install on my last GTR relocated to CA.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I had my whole front and roof done by a place in Richmond, VA since I used them before from a referral and he does a great job but doesn't come to MD anymore. I met a guy with a M4 GTS and he had his whole car wrapped and it looked great. He gave me the installers info and he is in Columbia so much closer. I am bringing my car to him this Thursday to get the rest of it wrapped so I will let you know Friday how it goes. He is also very good on pricing for this area.

Forgot to mention the installer, it's Auto Armour and Cliff is the installer.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I just picked up my car from Cliff at Auto Armour last night and couldn't be happier. They put suntek clear bra on the doors, rear fenders, rear bumper, trunk and my dry carbon BE wing (which looks great now that it looks like wet carbon fiber). The attention to detail was great and I would highly recommend him.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm close to picking up a 2017 GTR and want to plan in advance to get either a clear bra or wrap installed and window tint. The place I used on my last GTR is no longer in business, so I need a referral. Also, the place I used for the clear bra install on my last GTR relocated to CA.

Thanks in advance!
I too am in Severn.

My recommendation: http://www.paintcorrectionbyassociated.com/our-services/

·
Registered
55 Posts
Any referrals for PaintPro film for the Norfolk/Williamsburg area? I need my new truck paintpro film'd and tinted. Thanks!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Diaz plus is great. I would go there. I have had him wrap a car and Raja wrap a car... Diaz Plus was a better price and i would go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.