21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
that could been also :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
My 16 GT-R wouldnt stop blowing cold air about 3 months after I bought it new. No button could turn it off. Dealer advised me to shut the vents until a part arrived from Japan. Once the specific AC controller module part arrived and was installed, it was fixed and Ive had no issues for years...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had the same problem and a new AC Amplifier Module solved it. I bought it from an EBay seller who somehow got his hands on 7 brand new units. I had to pay $170 but it was well worth it. I was going to try and fix the malfunctioning unit as described by the electrical engineer in an earlier post but WTF! I looked at that circuit board and said no way. He must have some very special equipment. It's relatively easy to install the module itself and can actually be done with some basic tools.

·
Registered
329 Posts
need only screwdriver for install it !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Old thread but my 2008 model has a similar issue.

Hot day, came back to the car, radio works but no aircon, with none of the AC related buttons doing anything.

• Is this the tell tale sign that the AC amplifier has an issue? audio works but no buttons
  • Is it best to buy a used unit off ebay and hope it doesn't have the same issue - (is this the part no. ECU 27760 JF00A)? Maybe I could then try the repair mentioned above on the unit I take out (so I would have it as a spare)
  • Does anybody have a how to guide on how to remove the air con amplifier and the parts to get to it? Do you have to remove the MFD?

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can someone please help with this?
Also is this part no. 27760 JF00A interchangeable with 27760 JF30B or 30A?

Mines an 08, and haven't pulled it out yet, but most seem to reference the … JF00A part number.

anyone know the difference?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those AC's always decide not to work. Changing the battery can change the situation into a better scenario. Usually, the wires have issues, and the whole system it's getting down. Also, check the connectors for any problems. I had the same thing when my A/C went for a check at Marvellous Aircon Servicing Singapore - Affordable, Reliable & Professional. How I know the air conditioning system can have various issues. Starting with the electricity and ending with the radiator. There are a plethora of examples on the internet.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts