Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,505 Posts
I have a 2015 GT-R and every time I start my car up the climate control is set to 75 degrees and the "feet vents" selected, rather than what I had the controls set to when I turned the car off. I did some searching and it appears that other members have complained about it. Is there a fix for this, or is it something I'm going to have to deal with?
fuse box by your left knee. there will be a big white fuse sticking out...push it in

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fuse box by your left knee. there will be a big white fuse sticking out...push it in
I tried that (multiple times), but unfortunately it didn't do anything. It was already pushed in when I checked, so I pulled it out, started the car, and then changed the settings and turned the car off. I turned it back on and the settings didn't save. I turned the car off, pushed it back in and tried again (and another time with it out once more).

·
Registered
353 Posts
Navigation unit software upgrade ,could be help

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I know there's a temp sensor under the dash that if not connected has a similar effect. It would be just in front of your right knee on that panel

'15 GMG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.