Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
No longer looking. Please close thread.
Looking to buy a set of 20" wheels for my '14 GT-R, to use as a Winter set. Prefer TPMS included, but not absolutely essential. Wheels don't have to be *perfect*, but any curb rash, nicks, etc., need to be minimal and not something I'll have to pay right away to fix. Do not wish to pay over $1,500.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have a good clean set of DBA premium wheels with TPMS and center caps I was thinking of selling.

Originally I was going to have my Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted on them and sell them as a wheel/tire combo. Would you be interested in either the wheels, or the wheels & tires together?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a good clean set of DBA premium wheels with TPMS and center caps I was thinking of selling.

Originally I was going to have my Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted on them and sell them as a wheel/tire combo. Would you be interested in either the wheels, or the wheels & tires together?
Please PM your asking price shipped to 20711 for both wheels and tires together, along with just the wheels. I already have a set of Blizzaks that I bought brand new last November, and probably put less than 1K miles on them. Also, will the wheels include TPMS?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Have a set of DBA's from my 2013. Some scratches n minor rash but not terrible. Have tpms and mpss still with some life on them. I am north of philly so we could meet up if easier than shipping. Shoot me an offer, i can send pics too. Includes center caps (as long as i have 2 sets which i believe i do) Jason

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have a set of DBA's from my 2013. Some scratches n minor rash but not terrible. Have tpms and mpss still with some life on them. I am north of philly so we could meet up if easier than shipping. Shoot me an offer, i can send pics too. Includes center caps (as long as i have 2 sets which i believe i do) Jason
PM sent, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts