Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
back up your entire AT folder on your computer and don’t accept any software upgrades.
I'm super glad that I have the old version 2 and 3 versions of the ATR software for my car, I think that people that only have version 4 are going to be screwed because from what I've been reading if you decline the software update on version 4 it's going to close the software.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
234 Posts
It looks like only version 2.2.1+18263.15947 still works. Version 4 gives a warning that after 13 days, it will no longer run if not updated. Version 3.4 crashes on startup with error 5007 when trying to authorize. Man, am I ever glad I kept the older installation files.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I can confirm that I am able to upload a version 2.2.1+18263.15947 tune on my AP with firmware version 1.7.4.1-18506 using AP Manager version 3.1.5. I can also confirm I am able to flash the ECU with this combination.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I don't have the full canbus set up but I do have the fuel pressure monitoring through the cobb can gateway and that does indeed work with version 2.21.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Does anyone have an installer of the 2.2.1 version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even if they do it won't help you because every copy of access tuner is bound to the serial number that was registered with the ap serial number when then EFI University course was done. You cannot use that copy on any other access port serial number.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes, I let it connect to the internet. I just decline any AP Manager updates or AP firmware updates.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I found the cable with connector so I ordered a cheaper low temp version of Cobb's for $20. Once I verify it is the same connector I'm going to order the high temp ones that Cobb uses and integrate my existing Flex and Fuel Pressure kit into the Gateway without using Cobb's parts so I can resell them. If I can get this to work then I'll share the information and you'll want to do a group buy on the cables because you need to buy 20x to get the price down to $32/per as opposed to $74/per when you order 2x.

I thought I saw a post that Cobb's Gateway Fuel Pressure kit used a 150psi sensor and you couldn't use a 100psi sensor, but when I select Gateway as the Fuel Pressure input in AccessTuner, it still let's me scale the sensor to whatever I want. Anyone have experience with this?
You can scale it to whatever you want but the CAN Gateway ignores those values. They are hard coded, I ran into the same problem and ended up having to order a 150PSI sensor.

Font Number Document Screenshot

·
Registered
234 Posts
Can a nice person send me a copy of the 4.0.0+20255.24075.software Tks .
As has been explained many times, you can't use someone else's install file for your AP. The installer executable is bound to the AP Serial Number they were generated for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts