Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bulldogmike
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just upgraded to 3" so now offering my Cobb intakes for sale. They are about 6 months old, in excellent condition. asking $450 shipped (USA)

let me know.

·
Bulldogmike
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Less than 500. I am only home on weekends, and Gtr is Sunday car only. The cool thing of course is you do not need ECU flash nor do you remove bumper to install

·
GTRx
52 Posts
You still selling it?

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
lol. Funny enough I know of a set of these for sale used so I'll PM you haha.

·
TYREKLR
180 Posts
this same guy, KR2NJGM, keeps on bringing back all these threads from years ago asking people if their stuff is still for sale.
mods need to let this guy know whats up

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
I have cobb 3" intakes if anyone is interested...pm me

·
Registered
50 Posts
XXSDGTRXX, if there is no posting for the product I'm looking for, do you think this thread would even exists? The lastest post did not say that it was sold. If the Mods of this classified section keeps track of items sold and takes them out from.posting, then I would not even reply - am I correct? We both understand how expensive these parts are, to save $$$ is first thing I would do..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

·
TYREKLR
180 Posts
but threads from 4 years back...... come on.

but in the grand scheme i guess its not really that important to worry about anyway

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Posting a WTB thread would probably be a better option. Reviving this 4 year old thread probably lit up a few members' inboxes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.