Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
R36 Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something really weird happened a couple days ago. I left my car for about two weeks and my battery went dead. When I came back i brought down my booster and tried to turn the car on but it would just blip and never turn on. After a bout 20 minutes I give up and decide to try a final measure by taking the tune off my car and resetting it to factory. As soon as I finished uploading the factory tune from the COBB, I tried to turn on the car and it sprung up to life.

Really weird! I drove it around and reflashed the ECU to my normal COBB Stage 2 Map for 93 OCT and it works fine.

·
R36 Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I haden't used it. There were also no CELs to report. I have a feeling that the next time i leave my car for a two week period. I will not leave the cobb tune.

·
COBB Tuning Firmware Engineer (Hacker)
1,615 Posts
That is really interesting. I wonder if the car flooded? I've had that happen to me before when I've let the batter get too low and then tried to start the car.

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.