Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
COBB TUNING AP-NIS-006 - NISSAN GT-R AccessPORT w/TCM - FIXED PRICE $1,150.00 plus S&H
I BOUGHT THIS ACCESSPORT NEW FROM 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR
I SOLD MY GT-R AND NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO USE IT. IN THE BOX, NEVER OPENED.
A $1,495.00 VALUE CAN BE YOURS AT A DISCOUNT. YOUR GAIN IS MY LOSS.

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
PM sent.

I'll buy this if I can pick it up in person. Definitely not doing this by mail with all the recent scams going on...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Sold to me. Will be picking it up Thursday.

Thanks George.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
To add some clarity, I know socalracing as 'georger' based on pm's he sent me. georger DID buy a AP from me. Its ok that he uses my name as I told him he was free to do so in a PM. georger also DOES have high enough post count to have posted this in the for sale forum, but I believe he was having a posting problem with that user id, and thats why he created this new one. I do not take responsibility for the validity of this post, or have any way to prove it was ever used or not, but I certainly think its a good deal if it is 'as described', as I am currently selling them for $1250.

Honestly, the best thing to do, if its an 'in person' trasaction is to see if it will work on your GTR on the spot. TRUST, but verify I always say. So if marries to your car, then its not still married to another one.

Again, Georger DID buy one from me, and I believe this guy to be Georger under a new name, but sad that the recent scams have been what they have been, so best to stay safe. George has been on here for years, and so PM him if you need confirmation.

Sorry for the rant, but with my name associated with it, I wanted to make sure I explained my association.

Jon

·
Registered
749 Posts
I appreciate the input. It is in fact Georger. I will test it out when I meet up with him.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
COBB TUNING AP-NIS-006 - NISSAN GT-R AccessPORT w/TCM - FIXED PRICE $1,150.00 plus S&H
I BOUGHT THIS ACCESSPORT NEW FROM 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR
I SOLD MY GT-R AND NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO USE IT. IN THE BOX, NEVER OPENED.
A $1,495.00 VALUE CAN BE YOURS AT A DISCOUNT. YOUR GAIN IS MY LOSS.
when possibile do drop me a pm as we need to have a chat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.