Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

COBB Tuning is proud to announce the Official Grand Opening of its latest retail facility, COBB Tuning SOCAL. COBB Tuning SOCAL brings customer focus, professionalism, and attention to detail to Southern California in this freshly outfitted 10,000sq/ft facility. The new location features an open and inviting floorplan, a comfortable customer lounge, accessible product displays and private sales offices. COBB Tuning SOCAL is equipped as a one-stop-shop for nearly all of an auto enthusiast's needs, including retail sales, a Mustang AWD dyno and professional dyno tuning, four service bays, product installation, project build planning, custom fabrication and vehicle maintenance services.
Everyone is invited to the COBB Tuning SOCAL Grand Opening party on Sunday, December 4th from 11am to 4pm. Activities will include:
Beverages, food and snacks
Local vendors and displays
Car show
Discounted services scheduled at the event
Facility tour
Staff meet-and-greet
COBB Tuning Nissan GT-R 2010 Time Attack Champion
If you are available on December 4th, come visit us at the COBB Tuning SOCAL Official Grand Opening. If not, COBB Tuning SOCAL will also be hosting 1st Thursdays, monthly meets on the first Thursday of every month, where car enthusiasts of all makes and models can eat, talk cars and have fun. Either way, we would love the chance to meet you and show you around our new Southern California location!
COBB Tuning SOCAL
10591 Bechler River Ave.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Phone: 714-964-7844
Email: [email protected]
Web: cobbtuningsocal.com
Hours: 9am-6pm Tuesday through Saturday

Vendors attending will include Mackin/Volk, Cosworth, Synergy Turbo, South Coast Subaru, South Coast Mitsubishi, Fontana Nissan, and more. D Sport Magazine will be covering the event.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I'm in.

·
Happy in Hermosa
1,534 Posts
It's the COBB Annual Grand Opening event! Deja vu all over again.

(Seriously, guys, a big Congrats on completing a long journey.)

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
The facility is nice and I'll be there.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Wish we could make it, but my recertification exam is just 3 days after that. I'm sure I'll be seeing you all soon, though!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Great meeting some of the guys, awesome facility. Can't wait to do my custom tune here.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
great event! thanks for having it.

really good to see the facility and the best part was meeting Tim and Jon. I'm looking forward to having my car tuned by you guys!

·
Registered
284 Posts
great event! thanks for having it.

really good to see the facility and the best part was meeting Tim and Jon. I'm looking forward to having my car tuned by you guys!
Was yours the one parked next to the super silver CBA? Seemed like there was actually a DBA majority, which was interesting to see. I showed up late and parked on the street.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Was yours the one parked next to the super silver CBA? Seemed like there was actually a DBA majority, which was interesting to see. I showed up late and parked on the street.
no, I ended up leaving a little early. I think the one you saw was the DSport one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts