Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I flashed lc3 by mistake car is lc2 2009 unistalled but when its time to load lc map it asks to verify car is lc3 and then only gives me options jw91a when hooked to laptop cobb update is the new v 165 2897 how can I get the proper lv back to cobb

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I flashed lc3 by mistake now everytime I uninstall and the reinstall when I get to the tcm file it asks to conferm that my car is jw91b and its not. Its a 2009 lc2 but I can not get this to change in the cobb. When Re load cobb to lap top I get a ECU data backup saying acessport now contains a differeent ecu data backup then what on your computer from uninstall and reinstall. Then says would you like to replace local backup with ecu data.

Then when I check for updates it says error occurred when updatingthe accessport do you want to open log file?

When I open log file I also get an unhandled exception occured abort to terminat the program
retry to exit the program normally

This all started when I tried to remove lc4 and go back to lc2 but hit in lc3?? Anyone have any info

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tried but no go I have lc4 v 1.6.5.0-2897 but the error log will not let me update to 1.6.5.1-3275 will is checking the log to find the problem. seems like it has my cobb locked out. When I just hooked the cobb up to the laptop it showes no updates other then what Im on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.