Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I always wondered, how do you actually read the information it records? Is there some software you have to download?

·
Founder/Admin
26,473 Posts
I always wondered, how do you actually read the information it records? Is there some software you have to download?
you dont mean record as in it saves the MFD info do you? alot of people think the GTR does this and sadly it doenst. the only thing it will do is record lap times from the timer ..these are in Excel format and it formats it for you... but its fairly useless.... the main use is for music

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
you dont mean record as in it saves the MFD info do you? alot of people think the GTR does this and sadly it doenst. the only thing it will do is record lap times from the timer ..these are in Excel format and it formats it for you... but its fairly useless.... the main use is for music
That is what I thought, thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Didn't nismo make an add-on to record data?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Updates:

I just received my Amazon SD-->CF card adopter, and it doesn't work. :p so back to plain CF card for now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.