Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We recently completed a project that we've been working on for a local customer of ours. He has a very special GT-R and very discerning tastes, so he requested a very unique complete custom interior.

No parts inside the car were left untouched, with a mix of real carbon fiber and Alcantara swaddling every panel.

Utilizing over 50 of our carbon converted OEM interior pieces, this car was one of the most comprehensive interiors we have ever done.

As the customer loves the black and red combination, we started a pair of rare JDM Recaro SR-7 Evolution seats and completely reupholstered them with red Napa leather, as well as black and grey Alcantara with red stitching and carbon fiber accents

The finishing touch of the red and black theme is another rare piece, the USDM Nismo GT-R gauge cluster.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hot damn that's nice. I hate to be that guy but... how much would something like this cost without all the rare parts?

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hot damn that's nice. I hate to be that guy but... how much would something like this cost without all the rare parts?
As there are so many small pieces and options available, it's difficult to estimate a ball park without knowing exactly which pieces you're interested in.

If you're seriously thinking about doing something like this, we can discuss in more detail, either by PM, email or phone.

Let us know!

·
Registered
958 Posts
holy crap.. my dream interior

·
Registered
958 Posts
lol i cant stop coming back to this page to show how sick this looks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Whats the turnaround time on a full interior like this? Its stunning!

·
Will trade patents for car parts
508 Posts
Love those seats and the color scheme. I am trying to do a similar scheme, but on the (relative) cheap by finding BE seats and some selective carbon part replacements.

·
Will trade patents for car parts
508 Posts
We have quite a few carbon parts already completed in stock. If you need anything, please feel free to contact us.
Are they on your website? The first thing I am looking at is the lower console that runs from the CD entrance to the armrest. I want to keep the leather gearshift surround, but do CF under that.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.