Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a complete exhaust system from a 2010. Is there any market for something like this? Curious to know if I can sell it or not. Thanks for any feedback (or interest).

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'd check ebay completed auctions. I usually do that to gauge the market price.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I've still got mine. Always thought that I should keep it in case I decided to sell the car. Now, since it looks like I am going in the other direction, and going for a build, I probably won't need it anymore. Let us know why you get for yours should you sell it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't know if there's any value for our take off exhaust. If you look back in this forum, some people were just giving it away. Others were asking for $1000 for the complete exhaust system but of course those did not sell. I'm offering my complete exhaust from OEM downpipes all the way back to the tips for $200 and no takers yet. I mean, that is a lot of metal for $200. I wonder if I can get that much for scraping the metal?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't know if there's any value for our take off exhaust. If you look back in this forum, some people were just giving it away. Others were asking for $1000 for the complete exhaust system but of course those did not sell. I'm offering my complete exhaust from OEM downpipes all the way back to the tips for $200 and no takers yet. I mean, that is a lot of metal for $200. I wonder if I can get that much for scraping the metal?
wiz357, I live in TN. Are you anywhere near here in case I would be interested in your system?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yea no kidding, it was heavy as hell lugging the damn thing up into the attic. hate to just junk it though. i guess i'll just give it to the guy i sell the car to and then he can lug it up into his attic!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts