Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Revozport Trunks, we had requests to begin a new group buy.

THIS GROUP BUY WILL LAST UNTIL FEBRUARY 3rd, 2012

The trunk is designed by Mr Yoshi Suzuka, an aerodynamicist that was hugely involved in the production GTR and many Nissan race car aero devolopments. The trunk was uniquely designed to give a low drag but with high downforce focus. It features a crash stopper for safety and only weighs 3 kilograms!

Trunk prices are the same special discount as the first group buy (shipping is additional).

3K: 2x2 Weave

6K: 2x2 Weave

Group buy price for 5+ members

$850 FRP
$1275 Carbon Fiber
$1466 Carbon Fiber with matte finish

$1105 FRP with Third Brake Light
$1530 Carbon Fiber with Third Brake Light

Shipping for group buy customers is approx $390 by air shipping anywhere in USA directly from Revozport. For international customers, please PM or email us.

SHIPPING TERMS:
We can offer two options for shipping:
1. Air Shipping directly from Revozport - $390
2. Ocean shipping first to our Los Angeles warehouse, then from us to your door - $290
NOTE: This option is only available if we get 5 or more group buy members to agree to these terms.
Also, please be aware that the wait time is quite a bit longer - about 8 weeks or so (a 6 week difference than option 1 for air freight).

For additional information regarding the trunks, here is a link to the original group buy thread with the information:
http://www.nagtroc.o...__fromsearch__1

For any questions, please feel free to call or email us: 213.745.6954 or [email protected].

NOTE: THIS GROUP BUY WILL LAST UNTIL FEBRUARY 3rd, 2012

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
As of 2/2, we have the following people that confirmed:
1. RCMAGTR - FRP with third brake light - EITHER SHIPPING IS FINE
2. Tariq - standard Carbon Fiber 6k gloss finish
3. ASHRAF - gloss 6K carbon fiber with third brake light
4. Loki7337 - standard Carbon Fiber 3K gloss finish
5. wrxgrillin - undecided
6. Terrywak - standard FRP - AIR SHIPPING
7. DKDMD - 3K 2x2 gloss trunklid (no light) - EITHER SHIPPING IS FINE
8. Xoulu - FRP with third brake light - AIR SHIPPING
9. ***MD-GTR*** - gloss 3K carbon fiber with third brake light - AIR SHIPPING

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
I'm interested in the following:

$1530 Carbon Fiber with Third Brake Light Trunk, 3K Gloss. Can you PM me price to 94404?

·
GT-R junkie
228 Posts
Sign me up for the frp w/3rd BL.
Thx for doing this !

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Please post real life 3k v. 6k pictures. This "side-by-side" will be very helpful in making a decision. Thanks.

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
I'm in!

I just need to decide on the weave and finish

I was told that the GTR weave is 2x2, but someone told me 6k is the best match for 2012's+, I don't know which is the best, so maybe pics and input on that will help

As far as prices:

$850 FRP
$1275 Carbon Fiber
$1466 Carbon Fiber with matte finish
$1530 Carbon Fiber with Third Brake Light Trunk

how about CF/matte + TBL? $1530?

-AJ

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
oh, and I think you're deadline is Feb 3rd, 2012.

-AJ

·
Registered
138 Posts
That rear diffuser looks nice. Who made this one?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
nice

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do you offer the FRP for local pickup?
For the purpose of this group buy, everything will be a new order and the shipping terms will depend on what the members of the group buy choose.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Is the third brake light available for the FPR? And what is the weight of that same set-up when compared to stock trunk & wing? Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pls pm price for matte carbon / FRP with 3rd brake like.
Flight to Malaysia kuala lumpur and advise lead time require ya.
Cheers

·
Registered
705 Posts
Isn't $1275 Carbon Fiber still the same price as before for the regular Carbon Fiber 2x2 Weave, no brake light ?

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Isn't $1275 Carbon Fiber still the same price as before for the regular Carbon Fiber 2x2 Weave, no brake light ?
Yes, the group buy price was $1275. Retail on the standard carbon trunk is actually $1500.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The pricing is stated in the original post and is contingent on 3 orders.

Air shipping is the only option offered to anywhere outside of North America. The cost depends on when the item is sent, and should be around the $400USD mark.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
I'm in for the $1275 Carbon Fiber 6k gloss.
How can I pay for it?
my zip is 32814
thank you
Shipping costs depend on whether you are willing to pay more for air shipping or are willing to wait for the bulk ocean freight price.

Expect the ocean freight shipping to be around $100 less than the ~$400 for air. (Don't forget that ocean freight takes considerably longer than air)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts