Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like most 2010 owners (with Cobb's) I really want LC4, is it possible to actually buy a 2011 ECU that would make the 2010 believe it was a 2011 and hence allow for the LC4 conversion now? Just curious. If this has been done, what is the cost of a 2011 ECU (if it is even available?). I understand I can run LC4 without Launch control but really want that higher launch :)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But I want the quick rpm build :)

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
lol. here is a novel idea... how about u just wait for LC4 to get out of Alpha code, and finally make it to Release Version, and I bet 2010 is fully functional then. Keep in mind they are still developing the code on LC4, notice how everyone has to ask for the secret web address to get the update? Just be patient, give it time. Hell 6 months ago, we were SHOCKED to hear they were able to talk to the transmissions, do clutch relearn, touchpoints, and even raise the rev limiter on the launch. These guys are making huge strides... just give them a little time
Dont waste your money chasing a very short term solution to a problem thats going to be resolved shortly.

my 2 cents,

Jon

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Always wise counsel, my friend! Ecspecially given the upcoming midwest weather, but hey I'm an inpatient guy :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts