Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey guys,

I had service on my '13 GTR about two weeks ago and I noticed today that the coolant/anti-freeze was never topped off and is running low. Fortunately there is enough to get to the dealer or go out and purchase some.

If I want to have a supply at home, does anyone recommend a particular brand?

I heard usually you don't want to mix antifreeze based off of my "Google research" especially if you do take your car to the track, which I occasionally do.

Thanks

UPDATE:: talked to my local dealership service advisor and said they keep it at the minimum line since the liquid will expand and fill up more of the tank. He told me to be concerned if it falls below the minimum line. Does this sound accurate to anyone?

·
Registered
21 Posts
It gets chilly here lately with 28-36 degree mornings. Would you still recommended that?

UPDATE:: talked to my local dealership service advisor and said they keep it at the minimum line since the liquid will expand and fill up more of the tank. He told me to be concerned if it falls below the minimum line. Does this sound accurate to anyone?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.