Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Im gonna call you Wheel Whore from now on!

Smashing wheels btw!!!! Do they make these in full black?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I really like those. Concave looks sick.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi, been a long time lurker on this forum, never posted or joined, but after viewing this beautiful car i thought it had to be done!! top job to all on this forum and to Adrey for taking some excellent pics of his stunning car.

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Love the wheels adrey! the car has a nice stance to it.
What are the wheel specs?

What is your suspension?

What tires did you pick/what size?

How does it ride on the street?

Awesome.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Okay guys here is the info on the wheels. They are 21x10 21x11 rears. The have the centers anodized in flat charcoal. They are available in the 21 with the step lip like mine or in 20's with the standard lip to fit with the oem tires. Im using the Yokohama Advan 255-35-21 and 285-30-21. Ride is perfect with this set and I saved 5lbs per side with this combo compared to the oem sets. I am using the Amuse coil over sleeve kit. The wheels can be made with any color you choose as they are custom made to order. Pm me if interested in a set as i know the owner of COR wheels and can give you guys a good deal on a set. I have 2 sets on order for 2 members here and will be done in about 3 wks.

And yes I will allow you guys to call me the official "wheel whore"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.